Thursday, June 4, 2015

Dandelion Bliss~ the Mission

It has recently come to my attention that I need to clarify a few things about the blog. I have not been clear enough about my goals or my mission for writing here.
Today I want to begin to remedy that problem.

This blog was born out of a passion in my heart to share with, encourage, offer hope & laughter to, and inspire women to live a life full of LOVE, passion, forgiveness and healing.





About 6 years ago, because of my own past experiences, I went on a long search online to discover other women who were struggling with similar issues or who had emerged from those things and could shed some healing light. I found a few...but not enough. So, I saw the need, and now I'm hoping to help fill it!

I'm part of  BloggingTidbits, a blogger growth group on Facebook.  For the month of June we have been issued a challenge to produce 30 videos in 30 days. Each day is assigned a theme. The first day was to introduce ourselves. I'm posting the first video here in an effort to clear up my mission for this space. Please bear with me. This was my first video and I know it lacked in some areas. However, the more I do, the better I hope to become!


So, there you have it! My introduction and my mission. If any of this interests you, please follow my blog or sign up for my newsletter. There will be lots of good stuff coming up! Thanks for watching and reading! If you enjoyed the video or related to any of my goals, I would love it if you hopped over to YouTube and followed my channel, too.


Shared with:
Give Me Grace
Wholehearted Wednesday
A Little R&R Wednesdays
Women with Intention Wednesdays
Shine Blog Hop
No Rules Weekend Blog Party




2 comments:

  1. All the best with your videos DEDE.
    How are you? Have a great weekend ahead.
    Many Blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The videos are a new thing! i hope to do many more. Thanks for stopping by! Blessings!

      Delete

I am so glad you visited me!
Please leave me a comment so I'll know you were here!
(I reserve the right to delete mean comments, and/or block mean people).

Making the Transition to Health{ier}, Where Do I Start?

Today I want to talk about 7 steps to begin the transition into a healthier lifestyle. Approximately 20 years ago I took my first steps tow...