Friday, July 6, 2012

6 Observations

While going through my house and decluttering and cleaning today, I observed a few things: 


1. I apparently hold the belief that more blankets = better or maybe a safer life. I have gazillions. And I can't seem to part with any of them. 





2. Children get extremely tired within 3 minutes when made to vacuum their own rooms, and they feel the need to lie down. Must remember that for future use. 




3.Empty space = magnet for kids toys. Having to enforce the "This is NOT A TOY ZONE" rule.



4. I guess I didn't need to throw out that shoe a couple weeks ago because the other one was still here...under a bag of stuff. 



5. I'm not big/smart/rich/energetic enough for this job (mommy and all that goes with it)...I just have to remember that He is.



6. I hate dog hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you visited me!
Please leave me a comment so I'll know you were here!
(I reserve the right to delete mean comments, and/or block mean people).

Making the Transition to Health{ier}, Where Do I Start?

Today I want to talk about 7 steps to begin the transition into a healthier lifestyle. Approximately 20 years ago I took my first steps tow...